GOVERNORS’ VISION AND STRATEGY FOR THE SCHOOL
Our vision of Boroughbridge High School in 2020 is of a school where all students, regardless of ability or background, achieve their potential. We want our students to be given opportunities to lead and take responsibility; to have a path to the next stage of their lives; and to do so in a happy, safe and inclusive community environment. Our school will work with its community and with partners in the education and business sectors to deliver outstanding outcomes.
To achieve this vision, we will:
- Ensure that all T&L at all key stages is consistently good or outstanding;
- Ensure that CEIAG is routinely excellent and tailored to the needs of all students;
- Ensure that students have formal and informal opportunities to contribute to school life, and have an active role in their learning;
- Ensure that all members of the school community show respect and tolerance for each other, and members of the wider community, and conduct themselves in a way which demonstrates their pride in our school;
- Ensure that we have the right processes and relationships in place with parents, carers, students and other stakeholders so that they feel informed and engaged.